Ambassadors in Mission (AIM) is the short-term youth missions program of the Assemblies of God. AIM trips can either be stateside or international.
AG World Missionaries, Gerritt & Tara Kenyon, are inviting us for a return AIM trip to the largest city and capital of Panama, Panama City. We will be serving the vision of the host missionaries in reaching the emerging youth culture by sharing the gospel in public high schools through ethics and character presentations. There is a thirst among the youth for fulfillment in their lives that cannot be met by the booming commerce so rapidly changing the face of the economy of this small nation.
We have a unique privilege of ministering out of the beauty of Northern Arizona in Navajo Nation, partnering with our Native American churches and pastors. National Native Youth Director, Rev. Jackie Holgate, and Pastor Bobby Stuart will be hosting a team of Arizona students with the purpose of serving the vision of our Native Pastors and their communities. This is an affordable domestic missions experience and a great opportunity for both rookie and veteran AIMers.
Arizona Youth Ministries is partnering with a network of AG world missionaries and new host missionaries, Brian & Raquel Corriea, on a return trip to Bogota, Colombia. Brian is a graduate of Engage International, having experienced missions in Mexico, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica since he graduated from high school and responded to the call of God on his life. We have the unique privilige to come alongside Brian & Raquel in building relationship with the national leadership of Colombia and serving the communities through evangelism and discipleship ministry. Our team will prepare for dramatic presentations of the gospel and testimony to build the church in Colombia.
- Click HERE to get more information about future AIM Trips.
MORE ABOUT AIM
AIM started in 1966 and now nearly 10,000 students participate on these trips each year. AIM is a coordinated effort between students, leaders, missionaries and host churches. With Assemblies of God missions in over 250 countries, the opportunities are endless.
There are 5 requirements for using the term "AIM".
- 1. Receive an invitation in writing from the AGWM missionary you will work with for international trips or the district and/or home missionary for domestic trips.
- 2. Notify your Network Youth Director (Griffin McGrath) in writing of your trip plans.
- 3. Complete the AIM Outreach Form. FAX or mail the form and invitation to the national AIM office at least 60 days prior to your trip.
- 4. Obtain short-term trip insurance from Brotherhood Mutual (800.876.4994) for overseas trips. For stateside trips, contact Special Markets Insurance Consultants (800.818.7642 ext. 3). Be sure to ask for "AIM Travel Insurance".
- 5. Complete the AIM Outreach Report/Total Missions Giving Credit form and return it to the national AIM office no later than 30 days after the completion of your trip. This form is available in the AIM Outreach Packet.
To receive guidance or suggestions on making your AIM trip a success, e-mail the national AIM office or call 417.862.2781 ext. 4039.